Hygiene and freshness are the top priorities when transporting animal food products.
In doing so, we guarantee compliance with the HACCP guidelines through:
- continuous inspection and maintenance of the cargo space
- pre-cooling of the refrigerated trailer to transport temperature
- particularly short loading and unloading times
- ongoing temperature monitoring to maintain the refrigeration chain
- documentation of cleaning and disinfecting
- recording of the previously transported products
Transport takes place in E2 crates stacked on H1 pallets to suit the specific cargo.
AllFresh Meat Transport Department: firstname.lastname@example.org